Happy Hour Joy of Living Group
Business Meeting Minutes
Oct 4, 2022
Attending: Herb, Liz, John D, Terri, Deb, Siobhan, Michele, Sally, Peg, Alice, James G., Joan, Diego
Open with Serenity Prayer
- Siobhan reports that at the next GSO Meeting there will be a vote on whether to divide district 4 into 8 districts. She presented a map of the proposed new redistricting.
- A motion was made for this group to vote for the redistricting in the next GSO meeting.
- The motion was passed unanimously.
- A motion was made to approve the GSR report and was accepted unanimously.
- Deb reports that the Minutes from the September Business meeting are posted on the website. A motion was made to approve the September Minutes and was accepted unanimously.
- Liz reports that the current balance is $425.58. See attached for detailed treasurer’s report.
- A motion was made to allocate the quarterly contributions to the District of 60% (to be set aside until the redistricting vote at the GSO); 20% to Area 11; and 20% to the GSO. The motion was passed unanimously.
- A motion was made to accept the Treasurer’s Report and was passed unanimously.
Host Chair Report
- John reports that its “Business as usual”. Michelle C has been doing an awesome job hosting on Tuesdays. A motion made to approve the Host Chair report and was passed unanimously.
Coins & Books Chair Report
- Terri reports two coins sent this month for celebrants of 41 and 47 years sobriety. Pam D continues to send out coins to celebrants with 0-364 days. In the past 10 months, Terri has sent out 11 Big Books. She recently obtained Sponsor Pamphlets and Serenity Cards to share with members. A motion was made to approve the Coins and Books Chair report and was passed unanimously.
No New Business
Meeting Adjourned at 6:56pm
Respectfully submitted, Deb B, Secretary
Joy of Living Happy Hour Monthly Treasurer’s report
September 30 2022
September Income (Donations) $ 297.31
September Expenses (zoom and PO Box) $ 97.88
Reserved for later distribution to District: $ 378.68
Prudent reserve $ 200.00
Current Bank balance $1004.36
Current Available Balance $ 425.68
District 4 Redistricting Report Graphics